When a single piece of jewelry is pierced on double perforation of the upper cartilage, is called industrial piercing.
Industrial piercing is not the traditional way of piercing. It fits the matrices of contemporary fashion trends. Bar piercing, scaffold piercing, and double industrial piercing are other names of industrial piercing.
How Much Does it Hurt?
Pain is bearable. Because nerve endings of the ear are not involved during the procedure. However, pain level would get 5 to 6 points out of 10 and it varies a person to person. Wearing fancy jewelry in the ear also reduces pain anxiety.
How Much Does an Industrial Piercing Cost?
The price of industrial piercing depends on the locations.
- Price in the UK varies from £25 to £50.
- In the USA, the price is $40 to $70.
- In Europe, €20 to €45.3
Aftercare rules needed to be followed strictly. Otherwise, it can increase the risk factor. The proper and correct way of care will save you from multiple perils and infections.
- Don’t forget to clean your hands before touching the piercing.
- sometimes an ear bump or infection risk may increase.
- It is highly recommended to sleep on the opposite side of your head.
- You have to be very careful while brushing your hair. There will be no pain until you pull the jewelry accidentally.
How to Clean?
Proper cleaning procedure can heal the wound faster. To avoid infections and swelling, clean it regularly. Sea salt has healing properties. Mixing a quarter teaspoon of sea salt with 8 ounces of lukewarm water will cure it fast. Repeat this procedure twice a day.